Tuesday 6 September 2016

Voice Recorder Task


Three things I learnt while recording.

What I've learnt while recording 
  • The first thing I learnt while recording on the audio recorders was how to select specific recordings that I previously made.
  • I have also learnt how to adjust the audio volume while recording.
  • The third thing I have learnt is that its important to have a nice and quiet areas while recording or you will encounter a lot of background noises.
What I found difficult

  • One thing I found difficult was the process in order to actually start recording.
  • I also found it difficult to Delete.
  • The final thing I found difficult was making sure we didn't create too much background sound while recording, because the recorder picks up the quietest of sounds.

What I have learnt

  • I have learnt how to produce a recording successfully.
  • I have also learnt how to access recordings.
  • And the final thing I have learnt is how to create new recordings.   

No comments:

Post a Comment